Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Lodge your Provident Fund (PF) Grievances / Complaints Online (EPFiGMS)

If you have any complaints with pension department, file your complaint online along with personal visit to the office at your city. Your matter will be solved quickly .  You will not have to run a lot for your problem.
Following video shows the process of online complaint 

The link of the site is following:--http://epfigms.gov.in/
I lodged many complaints via this method several times for my relatives and it helped in solving their problem . I am recommending this service on the basis of my experience. Just give it a try but do not rely only on it, you will have to visit the department's office to pursue your case personally.
The combined effort would certainly resolve your problem. My best wishes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...